Ethnic day invitation mail to employees is usually sent to employees by the H.R. or concern manager to all the employees to celebrate the special occasions like World ethnic day i.e. 19th June every year or some festivals and national holidays. Usually in any organization the employees attend in formal wear regularly. As this kind of dressing may create some kind of boredom to the employees, sometimes the management will conduct such programs in order to refresh the employees in doing their job or duties more effectively. Thus encouraging better results. The company may request through an email to the employee’s regarding the ethnic wear celebration. On that special occasion the employees are requested to attend the job in ethnic or traditional wear like kurta pyjama in case of male employees and saree or chudidhar in case of female employees. It may vary from one company to other company. This is just a way to make their day colorful and to refresh from routine job work.
Indian ethnic day quotes are used to motivate the employees in the company. Some of the ethnic day quotes are as follows:
● Right dress for right occasion is a matter of good manners.
● Don’t be bored and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in any wear.
● Ethnic is all about religion and culture.
● No matter how you feel, get up with fresh look and new feel.
● Indian ethnic wear is the heart of culture and tradition of every festival.
● Dressing is for comfort and style but not to impress others.
● The only way to express yourself is your style.
● Fashion may fade by style remains forever in a person.
● Fashion is not about brands but it is all about you inside.
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd