COMEDK UGET 2020 popularly termed as COMEDK 2020 is an online computer-based state-level entrance exam which is known as the gateway for admission to engineering and architecture programs along with medical and dental courses offered at the colleges/institutes in the state of Karnataka. COMEDK 2020 is conducted by Consortium ofMedical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka. More than 120 colleges/institutions in Karnataka recognize and accept COMEDK scores. However, those who seek admission to BArch course through COMEDK, they will first have to take the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
Colleges Accepting COMEDK UGET 2020 Score
COMEDK score is accepted by more than 190 colleges which includes state, deemed and private institutions within the state of Karnataka. It is also accepted by some medical and dental colleges in the state regarding admission to medical and dental courses.
COMEDK 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for BE/BTech
● Those who want to appear for this exam for admission to BE/BTech program are required to successfully complete the second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State or Central Government having subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
Eligibility criteria for BArch
• Those who seek admission to BArch program through COMEDK 2020 are required to successfully complete the second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects OR
Registration for COMEDK 2020
To write the exam, candidates are required to register themselves online visiting the official website of the exam paying the application fee. The application fee for PCM candidates is Rs 1200 and for candidates attempting both COMEDK and UniGAUGE is Rs 2000.
COMEDK 2020 Admit Card
COMEDK 2020 candidates are required to download the admit card visiting the official website of the exam whenever available entering the candidate’s details like Name, Address, Contact Details and Test Centre etc.COMEDK 2020 Admit Card was released on May 3, 2020 and the last date of downloading the admit card was May 11, 2020.
COMEDK 2020 Exam Result
Every year COMEDK result is declared by the Consortium with COMEDK Rank Card and Merit List. Candidates who have qualified the COMEDK 2020 are required to check their COMEDK 2020 result on official website of the exam under the ‘Applicant Login’ section. COMEDK 2020 result has been declared on 27th May, 2020. COMEDK Rank Card was released on 28th May, 2020. Separate score cards was released for those who opted for COMEDK and UniGAUGE.
COMEDK Rank and Marks
COMEDK Rank is released ranging between 1-45100 based on the marks obtained in exam ranging between 160-30 respectively.
COMEDK 2020 Counselling
Those candidates who have successfully qualified the COMEDK 2020 exam are required to appear for the COMEDK 2020 counselling. COMEDK counselling was conducted by COMEDK Consortium for admission into engineering, architecture and medical colleges in Karnataka through COMEDK UGET, NATA and NEET scores. The document verification and seat allotment process will be held in 2 rounds. Each round will be spread across 12 days with 7 sessions per day.
COMEDK 2020 Counselling Process
Below are the steps for counselling process:
● Report at the counselling venue
● Get your required documents verified
● Biometrics and Photo Verification & Registration
●Select your preferred seats
●Acknowledge of the seat allotment
● Collect your allotment letter
Documents Required for COMEDK 2020 Counselling
● COMEDK 2020 Online Application Form
● COMEDK Rank Card
● COMEDK TAT with signature of invigilator
● COMEDK Verification Entry Card
●Fee Payment Receipt of Rs 55,000/-
● Candidates Original ID proof
● Parents/ Guardian’s Original ID proof
● Other required documents such as Date of Birth proof (SSLC Certificate/ Government document), PUC/12th Std Marks Card, SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable).
COMEDK 2020 Cut-Off
Separate cut-offs for each category are released for different courses by the Consortium of Karnataka for those who have qualified COMEDK 2020.
Factors Determining COMEDK Cut-Off
● The difficulty level of COMEDK UGET exam
● Previous year COMEDK cut off trends
● Number of candidates applying and appearing for the exam
● Number of seats available in the offered courses through COMEDK
COMEDK 2020 Syllabus and Pattern
The COMEDK 2020paper as released by the Consortium of Karnataka is of duration of 3 hours comprising three subjects namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics carrying a total of 180 questions each carrying 1 mark.
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd