Employee Salary details in excel contains the details of the salary and tax deducted, allowances provided by the company , the components of the salary slip or the main salary differ from company to company it shows the benefit that employee get from tax deductions as well as from allowances it is mostly useful for the tax payment purpose and computer generated salary slips are which are usually sent through emails and these are doesn’t provide the authoritative signature below are the basic and main components that every salary sheet in excel contains.
● Basic salary it is the fixed part of employee your income based
● Conveyance Allowance
● Dearness allowance (DA) it protects the employee from inflation. It’s taxable.
● House rent allowance (HRA):- Employers allows HRA to meet the expenses incurred for living in a rental home
● Medical Allowance This allowance is given to employees to cover the medical expenditures
● Professional Tax is the tax charged by the state governments in India.
● Provident Fund or Employee Provident Fund is a retirement benefit applies only to salaried employees.
● Leave Travel Allowance Leave travel allowance (LTA) and other allowances and deductions
How to make salary slip in excel
make a salary statement in excels sheet according as per the company requirement and customize rows and columns with information of employee salary, format cell with appropriate formulas like percentage formula that calculate tax deduction apply it to the deduction cell for example deduction pf of from the salary employee need to subtract 12% of his/her salary from the main salary , fill the rows with employee each month details and tally up employees each month working days band leaves and total earnings .
Salary statement in excel
Salary statement in excel contains details of the employee they are:
● Employee code
● Employee name
● Basic pay
● Dearness allowance
● House rent allowance
● Travel allowance
● Leave details
● Provident fund
● Other allowances
● Other deductions
● Salary paid for the month
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd