● Every year thousands of professionals’search for jobs in Dubai. You are not the one who searchfor jobs in Dubai on visit visa. There is more competition for jobs with higher salaries. So here are the ways how to search jobs in Dubai and increase your opportunities.
● Research: Before travelling to Dubai have a thorough knowledge of the market such as what industries are hiring, what roles are in demand, and what skills they’re looking for. Prepare a list of companies you are looking for jobs and start applying jobs for the matching skills with your profile.
● Get the timing right:Choose the vacation properly and avoid summer months, as they are too hot to walk around if you don’t have transportation, and there will be more crowd in this duration as many people take vacation during those months. It is also suggested to avoid the month ending of December and early January as well, this is prime time for professionals who are mostly expats and spending Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Eve with their families back home. Finally, also avoid the month of Ramadan.
● Stand out: To standout in the competitive market such as Dubai you need to have a strong Resume and cover letter to get edge over other applicants. Take help of resume writing experts from wisdom jobs to get a customised CV as per your requirements.
● Be prepared:Upgrade your skills and keep ready of your CV to start job search. Make sure that you are able to convince the employer that why you are suitable candidate for the job and how to talk with the employer.
● Walk-ins: Follow the local newspapers to attend the walk-in interviews. You can also prepare a listof companies to prepare for the interview. Impress your employers with great interview skills.
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd