It is important to have a good CV with a great career objective. The first step in creating a CV is to determine what to accomplish. A well defined CV with a clear career objective conveys the experience, skills and training in a best way to showcase your total experience and professional achievements.
A career objective is mentioned at the beginning of the CV and state how you are good fit for the job position you are applied for. Basically it is single line information.
Every ones career goals are different so career objectives should be selected according to your career options and preferences. You can mention following approaches while drafting your CV.
● Commitment-oriented – Mention about some personal details along with your career desire
● Action-oriented – Mention your skills and accomplishments to your hiring manager
● Directional – Mention about your career path and what you want to achieve
● Specific – Write about a specific work situation which you are interested to work in
– If any irrelevant information
– Education front-and-center
– Irrelevant responsibilities
– No need to mention about common skills like proficiency in MS Office or your ability to send emails
– Be original and avoid falling into clichés. Do not use phrases like ‘seasoned manager’ or ‘influential leader’
Entry Level – Keep your objective practical and don’t sound too ambitious.
“To enhance my professional skills in a dynamic and stable workplace”
“To work for an organization that offers a positive atmosphere to hone my skills and learn new skills and technologies for organizational growth”
Mid-Level – Explain what experience you have gained and how you will leverage them.
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd