When you are attending office parties then you need to restrict yourself to a few drinks and moving around in groups can help you to not label as bore.
- Be Yourself: Build relationships with your colleagues.
- Be a Good Listener: When others speaking then concentrate on what they are trying to tell.
- Move around: Get noticed among groups by moving around.
- Ask the Right Questions: Don't go for cast and religion related classes.
- Be on Time and Use Wit: Try to go on time to make the purpose clear.