According to the hiring trends report more than 60% Indian companies will add new headcount to their teams in 2017. Indian companies are always looking for the innovative strategies to stay on the top with the hottest talent acquisition trends. Here are some top recruitment trends for 2017.
- Trend #1.More emphasis on quality of hire: Talent acquisition managers are often considered as the strategies partners of the oragnisation.The quality of hire represents the effectiveness of a recruiter. The quality of hire can be considered based on the on-the-job performance, engagement with the corporate culture, candidate satisfaction, ramp-up speed, year-on-year retention percentage, and the overall contribution to the betterment of the recruitment process of new employee.
- Trend #2.Applying social technology: More than 95% to recruit new candidates, while 79% of job seekers use social media to find new jobs and more than 80% of companies use social media for recruitment. Todays employers are open to leverage technologies and social media to attract top talent. Using social networking to source talent is the primary act for 45 percent employers.
- Trend#3.Big data and Data analytics: With the growing competition among midsized firms, there was a rise in competition and expectation of millennial. Data mining is helping managers in identifying the right prospects, rummaging through CVs, cross-examining facts, and taking decisions.
- Trend#4.Employers as brand ambassadors: Referrals is the preferred platform of souring for Indian recruiters. Small and medium sized firms don't have budge to hire recruitment consultants. Referrals are a quick and easy method to hire top talent.
- Trend #5.Mobility Employee Wellness: Nowadays, more than 55 percent companies provide flexible working options to their employees and more than half companies enable work from home options and over 45% companies promote wellness programmes. Work-from-home options, telecommuting, elastic Work timings, and independence to deal with projects are the best ways to deal with employee wellness.