The growing technology and social media have changed the role of human resources across globe. Here are the predictions about HR trends that you'll see in 2016.
1. Data driven recruiting: Data driven recruiting will be the new recruitment trend in 2016. The rise in technology has made data access easier and cheaper with new technology tools. Data driven recruitment helps recruiters to understand market in an efficient way. Job description plays crucial roles in hiring activities.
2. Building relationships than programs: Hr needs to understand about their business than programs. Key skill set required for HR professionals will be how to effectively understand and manage the impact of mergers, demergers and globalization.
3. Up to date your workforce: Upgrade your employee skills as per the changing trends of the market. It is essential to provide training by the candidate who is expertise and experience in your company and how you can leverage this benefit to the remaining staff. Millennial follow peer to peer learning for effective and cost effective results. If the trainer understand your organization culture then it will be easier to transfer the knowledge.
4. Work culture and employee engagement: Employee engagement is interconnected to the work culture. Employee engagement is top priority in 2016. Having the right people know how to lead teams, how to inspire them on the way to create an exemplary brand. Learning and development strengthens the employee brand.
5. Big data analysis: The biggest HR trend 2016 will be data analysis.
6. Business consolidation: Experts predict that consolidation of businesses will be the HR trend in 2016. The combination of HR effectiveness and analytics will deliver effective results.
7. Rediscovering performance reviews: Number of companies such as Infosys, Deloitte, Accenture and other has dropped bell curve method and introducing new performance review methods.
8. More focus on well being and resilience:Employee well being and resilience will be another recruitment strategy in 2016. Employees are provided with free counseling by an external expert provider for employees and their dependents to deal with physical, emotional, mental and purposeful wellbeing.
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd