Year 2018 saw major changes in leadership positions in the corporate world. Here are some expertsof major hiring, shuffles, shifts and exits in leadership positions in 2018:
● Executive Vice President and CHRO of Sun Pharma, YashwantMahadik stepped down.
● Essar namedKaustabhSonalkar as President HR, CEO at Essar Foundation
● Infogainannounced Rajiv Naithani as Head of India HR.
● RajagopalanRaghavan named as Senior Vice-President HR Amazon’s HR executive.
● Telecommunications Company Ericsson announcedPriyankaAnand as HR Head of SEA, Oceania and India.
● Indian Oil namedRanjan Kumar Mohapatra as Director HR.
● Walmart Labs India announcedSudeepRalhan Senior Director HR.
● SumitNeogi was named as VP-HR of Reliance Industries.
● UnmeshPawarleft as Global MD Human Resources, Accenture.
● Sanjay Jorapur, CHRO, Hero Motocorp stepped down.
● Anand Shankar, Senior strategist and consultant joined Deloitte Consulting as Partner & Leader HR Transformation.
● Food ordering and delivery platform Swiggy namedMadhavVamsi as their Head of Talent & Culture.
● Standard Chartered Bank, India, announced the appointment of SachinGupte as its new Head of Human Resources.
● NupurMallickappointed as new HR Chief of Tata Sons.
● Rahul Pinjarkar, Vice President HR, Saint-Gobain stepped down from his role.
● AirAsia India CEO Amar Abrolstepped down to be back to parent firm.
● YashwantMahadikannounced the pharmaceutical company, Lupin as President Global Human Resources.
● DayanandAllapur, CHRO - Global Head of HR, Business Services at Capgemini moved into a new role as Global Head of HR of Digital Operations with Cognizant.
● IndrajeetSengupta, Chief Human Resources Officer at Johnson & Johnson - India & South Asia, joined Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd as Chief Human Resources Officer.
● Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEEL), appointed Animesh Kumar as the Chief People Officer.
● IndraNooyi stepped down as the CEO from PepsiCo.
● LianeHornsey joined the cybersecurity company Palo Alto Networks as their EVP and Chief People Officer.
● AnnellaHeytens, VP Human Resources APJC, Cisco stepped down and joined Coca-Cola as Chief People Officer of their Bottling Investments Group.
● BinnyBansal stepped down as Group CEO, Flipkart
● Paytm Payments Bank appointed Satish Kumar Gupta as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the digital bank.
● Sasken Technologies appointed Vinita Shrivastava as the Chief People Officer (CPO).
● Dave Stephenson to replace Lawrence Tosi and join Airbnb as CFO starting January 2019.
● Nielsen Holdings appointed David Kenny from IBM as Chief Executive Officer.
● AirAsia India appointed Sanjay Kumar as its Chief Operating Officer (COO) with effect from December 03, 2018.
● Smriti Singh has been appointed as the new Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) of Flipkart.
● Ashok Leyland MD and CEO VinodDasari resigned
● Infosys has appointed JayeshSanghrajka as the interim chief financial officer of the company.
● Ex Indigo President AdityaGhosh joined OYO Hotels & Homes as Senior Advisor.
● Apple appointed AshishChowdhary as its India Head with effect from January 2019.
● Adarsh Nair appointed as BhartiAirtel’s Chief Product Officer
● Renault Nissan Automotive India names BijuBalendran as MD & CEO
● James Quincey takes over as Chairman of Coca-Cola
● Zomato CFO Sameer Maheshwary stepped down in less than 6 months
● PrabirJha, President and Global Chief Officer of Cipla stepped down from the company.
● DurgaRaghunath, CEO - Indian Express Digital Media Services is all set to join Zomato as Senior Vice President.
● Y K Koo, the CEO & MD Hyundai India has stepped down and will be reporting back to the headquarters in Korea
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd