If you are looking for business analyst interview question to prepare well for the interview then this is the right place to prepare well for your next interview. Checkout e-university for more interview questions and study material
● What analysis and modelling techniques and methodologies have you found to be the most effective, and why?
● What are some of the most important points a business analyst must take care of when preparing a business plan?
● What diagrams and/or other materials do you use to capture and describe customer needs and convey technical information?
● How many business case engagements have you worked on? What was your involvement?
● Tell me about a time when you created long-range plans at a previous employer.
● How do you determine which Business Intelligence (BI) tools to use? Which have you worked with?
● If two companies are merging, explain what tasks you would implement to make the merge successful, and how you would implement those tasks.
● Explain the steps you must take to create use cases when working with specific documentation requirements.
● Tell me about a time when you've had to work with difficult stakeholders, and how you handled it.
● Describe three of the different types of diagrams that business analysts most often use.
● Define and describe the difference between basic flow, exception flow, and alternate flow in use cases.
● Tell me about how you usually approach a project.
● How have you handled stakeholders who were difficult?
● Can you define the diagrams that business analysts use?
● Why do you think flowcharts are important?
● Where do you see the role of a business analyst fitting into an organization?
● What is your requirement elicitation strategy?
● Define application usability.
● What is Pareto Analysis?
● What steps are necessary to turn an idea into a product?
● What does BPMN stand for? What is BPMN Gateway?
● Explain CAP Analysis.
● What does INVEST stand for and what does it do?
● What is meant by an alternate flow in a use case?
● Tell me what you know about scope creep.
● Describe the difference between a business requirement document (BRD) and functional requirement document (FRD).
● Explain the difference between an analysis model and a design model.
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd