Dubai is the most sought after career destination for job seekers because of skilled labor, lucrative compensation packages, tax-free income and a luxurious lifestyle. Thousands of professionals come to Dubai to create successful career. Most job seekers prefer to visit the country to be familiar with the Middle Eastern culture and understand the professional environment of the city better. One of the best ways to look for a job in Dubai is while visiting the city on a visit visa. Let’s discuss about various aspects of visit visa and how to find work in the city.
A visit visa is a visa that allows a person enters the country to visit the United Arab Emirates. There is a requirement of aUAE resident sponsorship or a company or any hotel licensed to operate in the UAE is required to apply for a visit visa. The validity of the visit visa is 60 days. If the visa holder fails to visit the country within the mentioned time lines she/he need to request for a new visa and follow the same process again.
●Short-term Visit Visa: This visa cannot be renewed and the visa holderis allowed to stay for 30 days in the UAE.
● Long-term Visit Visa: This Visa cannot be renewed and the visa holder is stay for 90 days in the country from the date of entry.
● Multiple Entry Visit Visa: This visa is valid for 6 months. Multiple visa holders can stay up to 14 days from the entry.
If you wish to find a job in Dubai can apply for a short term visa for 30 days.
● Start your job search early
● Get the timing right
● Prepare a professional CV and cover letter
● Set a daily target
● Attend as many walk-in interviews as possible
● Take help from your professional network
● Follow up properly
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd