Interview plays a significant role and will decide whether to hire a candidate or not. Everything counts in the interview starting from wearing good attire to how you present yourself. First impression that you create on the employer is very important. Many of them think thatdressing for interviewis not so important. This is not correct, one may be very intelligent, but their dressing will show how professional and serious they are in getting a job. Dressing professionally will create a good impression about you on the interviewer. So, it is important that one has to be very careful in choosing and wearing good attire for an interview. Both men and women have different attire to wear when they go for an interview. If you are confused of what to wear exactly, try to visit the company and see what the employees are wearing. Don't think that you have to spend lot of money in buying a formal dress. You can buy a goodinterview outfitwithin reasonable cost.
Here are some tips on what attire to wear for an interview:
Attire to be worn by women for an interview:
- Navy, black or dark grey suit and the skirt should be long enough so that it will be comfortable for you to sit
- Conservative shoes that match up with the suit
- Wear limited and simple jewelry. Don't wear anything that looks dazzling or gaudy
- Have a simple hairstyle that goes well with the suit
- Have slight make-up and have a light scented perfume
- Trim your nails and if you wish to polish your nails then use a light color nail polish
- If you are not comfortable in wearing clothes for an interview like a suit, then you can also choose to wear a simple plain cotton salwar kamiz, kurta or chudidaar
- Carry a simple and nice resume holder to enclose all your documents
- Navy, black or dark grey colored suit and wear a light colored full sleeve shirt inside.
- Wear a belt so that it will be comfortable for you
- Select a tie that matches with the suit. Don't wear ties that give a gaudy look like red, yellow, green etc. wear a light color and simple tie
- Wear black leather shoes with dark socks inside
- It is better to avoid wearing any kind of jewelry because the suit itself will be enough
- Have a simple and neat hairstyle and have a clean shave
- Have light scented perfume
- Trim your nails
- Carry a simple and nice resume holder to enclose all your documents.
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd