In case you're keen on a BFSI job in the Gulf, here is a checklist of core skills you'll require. These traits are what businesses need to find in candidates looking for work in the BFSI sector:
1. The ability to stay on top of the sector: An in-depth knowledge of the latest developments in the sector and an understanding of their impact on the sector is important.
2. The skill to grasp new concepts and analyze: A recruit with a logical mind, numerical capacity and learning nimbleness scores higher than one who knows everything except but lacks analytical skills.
3. Competence in technology: There is no sector that has been left untouched by technology. A knack for learning and adapting to new technology can give you an added edge.
4. The ability to communicate clearly: A crucial skill, be it verbal or written it is critical for you to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers. In the event that you communicate well, odds of convincing others to share your viewpoint increase exponentially.
5. The ability to get along with people: The BFSI sector needs incredible relationship building abilities. It requires you to identify with others, have tolerance, and be ready to accomodate diverse viewpoints. Those looking for Investment banking profiles should be sharp, inquisitive and must have great information of current happenings. Similarly, to flourish in the retail banking or insurance industry, hopefuls should show great critical thinking capacities, be proficient at time administration, be a cooperative person, and have leadership skills.
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd