Human resource (HR) is the main part of an organization. It was designed and developed to process the human part of the organization. Now technology has created better opportunities to perform better. Industry experts believe that the combination of HR and technology performed better with technology interventions. Recent reports mentioned that HR industry has seen major transformations in the market with certain objective of give more power to people management where personal aspirations are aligned with organizational goals. It's turn for the employees to understand the new HR technologies and use them for the bright future. Here's the list of HR technology trends of 2017.
- HR Cloud: SaaS has been playing prominent role in the HR industry and it will be the future of the industry. Cloud is influencing everywhere as there are many cloud based HR tools available now and several new players with exceptional cloud-based HR solutions are entering in to the market.
- Integrated Tools: Many organizations are using integrated tools end-to-end technologically robust platforms and unified dashboards to measure employee engagement surveys, culture assessment or feedback management. To manage the softer side of people management many companies are using end-to-end technologically robust platforms and unified dashboards.
- Performance Management: Performance management models are going through dynamic changes as many companies are applying new age rating methods rather than using traditional bell curve methods. Until now there are no automated tools to measure performance appraisal of an employee.
- Learning Management Systems: Organizations are overwriting traditional management systems with new learning methods like video-learning method. LMS are shifting towards LEP (Learning Experience Platforms) for a promising learning experience.
- Mobile Tools: Mobile based technology delivering tremendous results in HR industry.
- Recruitment: Recruitment systems are moving out from ATSs (Applicant Tracking Systems to technology front. You can observe that several initiations performed with social processes, marketing, brand building and Enterprise & workflow management, analytics, and sourcing tools integrated with new HR tools.