Here are some 52 HR interview questions for freshers.
● Tell me something about yourself in brief
● Describe who you are. Or tell me about your background.
● What are your strengths and weaknesses?
● You have not done your PG yet. This is not a drawback, but don’t you think you should get a PG degree asap?
● You have changed jobs/jumped ship too many times already, why so?
● What are your strong points? or What are your strengths?
● What is your greatest fear?
● If I call up your current or previous reporting manager now, what will be their opinion about you? What will they say that you need to work on?
● Do you have any serious medical issues?
● Did you ever have a conflict with your current/previous boss or professor?
● What do your friends/co- workers say about you?
● What did you do in the last year to improve your knowledge?
● Explain the difference between group and team. Are you a team player?
● What is your ideal company or workplace?
● Have you ever had to fire anyone? How did you feel about that?
● What is the most difficult thing that you’ve ever accomplished? or What is the most difficult thing you have ever done?
● What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
● How do you feel about working weekends and night shifts?
● Where do you see yourself 3 years from now? or Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
● Give an example of a time you had to respond to an unhappy manager/ customer/ colleague/ professor/ friend.
● How quickly do you adapt to new technology?
● What software packages are you familiar with?
● On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate yourself as a leader?
● What makes you angry?
● Are you open to take risks? or Do you like experimenting?
● What are your future goals? Tell me about your short term and long-term goals.
● What motivates you?
● What are your hobbies? or What are you passionate about?
● What are your biggest achievements till date?
● What are you most proud of?
● What has been your greatest failure?
● What do you always regret? or Do you have any regrets?
● How do you respond to change?
● Are you demanding as a boss?
● Are you an organized person?
● Can you describe your time management skills?
● What’s your absenteeism record like?
● Are you reliable? or Can I trust you with responsibilities?
● What are the three things that are most important for you in a job?
● What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
● Give me an example of your creativity.
● What makes you happy?
● How do you work under pressure? Can you handle the pressure?
● Are you willing to relocate or travel?
● What do you know about us or our company?
● How long do you think you will work for us after we hire you?
● Are you applying for other jobs? Do you have any other offer in hand?
● Why do you want to work for us or our company? or Why do you want this job?
● Do you know anyone who works for us?
● Why should we hire you? or Why should I hire you?
● What are your salary expectations?
● Your interview is more or less coming to an end when the interviewer asks you, “Do you have any questions for me?
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd