5 interview mistakes you should avoid in any interview
How to face a job interview is the first step to learn in the interview process. In such a competitive job market there are less jobs than potential job candidates. It is important for you to leave a god first impression on the interviewer. To overcome such interview blunders you need to take care of following things in a great manner.
- Appearance: Your appearance is the first priority in interview matters. First impression is the best impression which will help you judge you better. So, it is important to dress up in business formals for the interview to create good impression of yourself.
- Talking too much: It is also to ensure that when you are facing a job interview, there’s a possibility of getting carried away and speak more than you should. Focus on the interview questions and stay to the point on what interviewer wants to know.
- Body language: When you are applying for an interview, yourbody language should be important. It shouldn’t be casual. You should not be too nervous and too friendly, be professional.
- Being unprepared: Before going for an interview, you should know about the company and job you are applying for. It is not that much important to dig the past history of the company. Know about their operations and company culture in a glance.
- Negative comments your past job: Even if you’ve bad experience about your past company, don’t be negative about the company or boss. Recollect pleasantexperiences, your past achievements and other aspects about the company to leave a lasting impression.