Here are 30 interview questions that can be asked to judge the common 6 behaviors in every professional.
1. Describe a time when you had to work diligently with someone with a completely different personality?
2. Give an example of a team conflict that you took care of?
3. Have you ever struggled to build a relationship with someone close? Were you successful in doing so?
4. Has been there a time where you wished you handled things differently with a colleague?
5. What you do in a situation where you want to churn out information from someone who is not so responsive?
1. How did you go about making an impression on your client when required to do so?
2. Was there a time when you did not meet client expectation? How did you handle it? Were you able to rectify the situation? If yes! How?
3. Share your experience where you thought the customer was delighted with your performance?
4. How did you handle a situation with a difficult client? What strategy did you plan to get through easily?
5. How do you go prioritizing your clients when it is not possible to give equal importance to each at the same moment?
1. Describe a situation where there was a lot of pressure on you. How did you overcome it?
2. Describe a time where your organization was going through a change. How did you cope with the change? How did you adapt to the changes?
3. What was the first job you had and what did you do to learn the ropes?
4. Think of an example where you had to extricate yourself from a difficult situation.
5. Have you failed ever? What did you do to deal with the situation?
1. Describe about a time where you had to be strategic to meet your priorities.
2. Have you managed a long term project? What was your strategy to keep everything moving along in a timely manner?
3. It’s just not possible to get each thing on your to-do list completed sometimes. Describe a time when your responsibilities got a little too much. How did you manage?
4. Do have a career goal? What have you done to come closer to your goal?
5. Think about a time where you were supposed to manage multiple responsibilities. How did you do that?
1. Describe a situation where you successfully persuaded someone to see things the way you see at work?
2. As a team leader what did you do make sure your team understood well?
3. How did you use business communication methods to get ideas across your team?
4. Describe a situation wherein you were responsible to explain a frustrated client? How did you manage that?
5. Describe a time where you gave a presentation and what efforts did you take to make it a hit?
1. Describe a professional accomplishment where you felt extremely proud?
2. Has there been a situation where you saw a problem and took an initiative to correct it without waiting for someone to guide you?
3. What works for you? Working with close supervision or open supervision?
4. Think of a time where you were allowed to get creative with your work? What challenges did you face?
5. Have you ever been dissatisfied at work? If yes, what did you do to make things better?
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd