Here are the 20 toughest questions apple asks in interview are given below:
1. If you have 2 eggs, and you want to figure out what's the highest floor from which you can drop the egg without breaking it, how would you do it? What's the optimal solution?
2. Describe an interesting problem and how you solved it?
3. Explain to an 8 year old what a modem/router is and its functions?
4. How many children are born every day?
5. You have a 100 coins laying flat on a table, each with a head side and a tail side. 10 of them are heads up, 90 are tails up. You can't feel, see or in any other way find out which side is up. Split the coins into two piles such that there is the same number of heads in each pile.
6. If we hired you, what do you want to work on?
7. There are three boxes, one contains only apples, one contains only oranges, and one contains both apples and oranges. The boxes have been incorrectly labeled such that no label identifies the actual contents of the box it labels. Opening just one box, and without looking in the box, you take out one piece of fruit. By looking at the fruit, how can you immediately label all of the boxes correctly?
8. How would you breakdown the cost of this pen?
9. A man calls in and has an older computer that is essentially a brick. What do you do?
10. Are you smart?
11. What are your failures, and how have you learned from them?
12. Have you ever disagreed with a manager's decision, and how did you approach the disagreement? Give a specific examples
13. You put a glass of water on a record turntable and begin slowly increasing the speed. What happens first - does the glass slide off, tip over, or does the water splash out?
14. Tell me something that you have done in your life which you are particularly proud of?
15. Have you ever disagreed with a manager's decision, and how did you approach the disagreement? Give a specific examples
16. You put a glass of water on a record turntable and begin slowly increasing the speed. What happens first - does the glass slide off, tip over, or does the water splash out?
17. Why should we hire you?
18. Are you creative? What's something creative that you can think of?
19. What's more important, fixing the customer's problem or creating a good customer experience
20. Why did Apple change its name from Apple Computers Incorporated to Apple Inc?
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd