Here we’ve provided various possible interview questions asked by the recruiters/hiring managers. Get ready by preparing well for the interview.
● Tell me about yourself.
● What are your strengths?
● What are your weaknesses?
● Why do you want this job?
● Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
● What's your ideal company?
● What attracted you to this company?
● Why should we hire you?
● What did you like least about your last job?
● When were you most satisfied in your job?
● What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
● What were the responsibilities of your last position?
● Why are you leaving your present job?
● What do you know about this industry?
● What do you know about our company?
● Are you willing to relocate?
● Do you have any questions for me?
● What was the last project you led, and what was its outcome?
● Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty at work.
● Can you describe a time when your work was criticized?
● Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?
● Tell me about a time when you had to give someone difficult feedback. How did you handle it?
● What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
● How do you handle working with people who annoy you?
● If I were your supervisor and asked you to do something that you disagreed with, what would you do?
● What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
● Give me an example of a time you did something wrong. How did you handle it?
● Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.
● If you were at a business lunch and you ordered a rare steak and they brought it to you well done, what would you do?
● If you found out your company was doing something against the law, like fraud, what would you do?
● What assignment was too difficult for you, and how did you resolve the issue?
● What's the most difficult decision you've made in the last two years and how did you come to that decision?
● Describe how you would handle a situation if you were required to finish multiple tasks by the end of the day, and there was no conceivable way that you could finish them.
● What salary are you seeking?
● What's your salary history?
● If I were to give you this salary you requested but let you write your job description for the next year, what would it say?
Career development questions:
● What are you looking for in terms of career development?
● How do you want to improve yourself in the next year?
● What kind of goals would you have in mind if you got this job?
● If I were to ask your last supervisor to provide you additional training or exposure, what would she suggest?
● How would you go about establishing your credibility quickly with the team?
● How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
● What do you see yourself doing within the first 30 days of this job?
● If selected for this position, can you describe your strategy for the first 90 days?
● How would you describe your work style?
● What would be your ideal working environment?
● What do you look for in terms of culture—structured or entrepreneurial?
● Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
● What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
● If you had to choose one, would you consider yourself a big-picture person or a detail-oriented person?
● Tell me about your proudest achievement.
● Who was your favorite manager and why?
● What do you think of your previous boss?
● Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
● What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
● What are you most proud of?
● What do you like to do?
● What are your lifelong dreams?
● What do you ultimately want to become?
● What is your personal mission statement?
● What are three positive things your last boss would say about you?
● What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
● What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
● What are three positive character traits you don't have?
● If you were interviewing someone for this position, what traits would you look for?
● List five words that describe your character.
● Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
● What is your greatest fear?
● What is your biggest regret and why?
● What's the most important thing you learned in school?
● Why did you choose your major?
● What will you miss about your present/last job?
● What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
● What are the qualities of a good leader? A bad leader?
● Do you think a leader should be feared or liked?
● How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
● How would you feel about working for someone who knows less than you?
● How do you think I rate as an interviewer?
● Tell me one thing about yourself you wouldn't want me to know.
● Tell me the difference between good and exceptional.
● What kind of car do you drive?
● There's no right or wrong answer, but if you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
● What's the last book you read?
● What magazines do you subscribe to?
● What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
● What would you do if you won the lottery?
● Who are your heroes?
● What do you like to do for fun?
● What do you do in your spare time?
● What is your favorite memory from childhood?
● How many times do a clock's hands overlap in a day?
● How would you weigh a plane without scales?
● Tell me 10 ways to use a pencil other than writing.
● Sell me this pencil.
● If you were an animal, which one would you want to be?
● Why is there fuzz on a tennis ball?
● If you could choose one superhero power, what would it be and why?
● If you could get rid of any one of the US states, which one would you get rid of and why?
● With your eyes closed, tell me step-by-step how to tie my shoes.
All rights reserved © 2018 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd