Google has banned below questions from their future interviews:
1. Why are manhole covers round?
2. How many piano tuners are there in the entire world?
3. How much should you charge to wash all the windows in Seattle?
4. Explain a database in three sentences to your eight-year-old nephew?
5. Design an evacuation plan for San Francisco.
6. You are shrunk to the height of a nickel and your mass is proportionally reduced so as to maintain your original density. You are then thrown into an empty glass blender. The blades will start moving in 60 seconds. What do you do?
7. Read ourinterview tipsto answer this question: How many golf balls can fit in a school bus?
8. You need to check that your friend, Bob, has your correct phone number, but you cannot ask him directly. You must write the question on a card which and give it to Eve who will take the card to Bob and return the answer to you. What must you write on the card, besides the question, to ensure Bob can encode the message so that Eve cannot read your phone number?
9. If a person dials a sequence of numbers on the telephone, what possible words/strings can be formed from the letters associated with those numbers?
10. You have to get from point A to point B. You don't know if you can get there. What would you do?
All rights reserved © 2020 Wisdom IT Services India Pvt. Ltd